Tuesday 18 September 2007

My gift for you!

I so hate my pc... After a long, long post the fucker decides to just shut down and take all my writings with it. Fuck...

Anyway, here's the short version of my former long, long post. I recently acquired the first issues of the Official Sega Saturn Magazine in digital format (.cbr, which you can view with the help of a little program called CDisplay). Now, since I'm feeling generous, I'm willing to upload the very first issue into a public server, so that all of you can download for free.


The thing is, I don't know exactly how legal this is, and I don't know if any of you are interested, so here's the deal: if Father K decides that this is not really into the spirit of the SJY, this post is deleted and we all carry on our merry lives. But, if I receive positive comments demanding for the magazine, I will upload it ASAP.

Here are the highlights of said issue:

-Jamma Show news:

Fighting Vipers, Virtua Cop, Manx TT, Virtual On, X-Men, Marvel Super Heroes.

-In Development:

Hang On GP '95, Guardian Heroes.

-Coin Operated:

Indy 500

-Showcase:

Big Virtua Fighter 2 and Virtua Cop showcase, Clockwork Knight 2, Sega Rally.

-Review Index:

Clockwork Knight 2, NBA Jam TE, Mortal Kombat 2.

-Out Now:

Virtua Fighter Remix, Daytona USA, Bug, Shinobi X, Panzer Dragoon.


EDIT: It seems that you can already obtain it, along with other issues, here. So, what are you waiting for? Go there now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone need to wait for you before acquiring scans of the Official Sega Saturn Magazine? They're freely available from Underground Gamer and the following link below:

http://www.meanmachinesmag.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=1bd6c8387f30359e49255f14c1686073&t=183

NebachadnezzaR said...

Underground Gamer is not exactly "free", you need an invite, and they don't fall from the sky.

As for that link, I honestly didn't know about that. Guess my post is useless now...

Well, my intentions were good.

fatherkrishna said...

Post 'useless'? Father K deciding this post is not in keeping with the spirit of the SJY??

Poppycock! Balderdash and piffle!

Why NebachadnezzaR! This is yet another example of why you are an invaluable asset to this establishment and will be forever welcome to post the vital Saturn excesses that we all crave and need!

Bravo for providing us all with nuggets like this! :)

Unknown said...

thank you Nebachadnezzar a most excellent freebie, the Saturn Junkyard the only link I need for Saturn junkyardidness stuff...

NebachadnezzaR said...

Thanks for the kind words, guys.

I gotta admit, that comment from anonymous left a mark on my self-confidence, but it's good to see that you guys appreciate what I'm doing, and that's enough for me. ;)

hexidecimalhack said...

I appreciate you, NebachadnezzaR, and everything you so generously do for us! :hug:

fatherkrishna said...

WOW! Nebacha you got a hug from Hex! ...and you thought you were unappreciated! Thanks Hex and well done Nebacha! ;)

gnome said...

Well done & Thanks!