Wednesday 14 March 2007

Sega Saturn Makes the News!




As I was thumbing through the Metro News today, I spotted our favourite console, in an article about the (not uncommon) practise of seeking publicity for one's cause, by projecting a laser image onto the Houses Of Parliament.

Unfortunately the Saturn example was one highlighted as unmemorable, as opposed to this picture of Gail Porter's arse that will be emblazened on my memory forever.

So that's two examples of the Saturn's advertising team's stupidity in as many days! It makes me want to weep... Why couldn't they be like the Segata Sanshiro producing Japanese advertising team? They got it SO right...

Read the full article here and another one from the same paper that made me smile, here.

3 comments:

Caleb said...

That is AWESOME!

It makes me sad though.

If someone projected a naked woman onto the white house nowadays he would be secretly killed along with anyone who took footage of it...

...I miss the days of Bill Clinton.

Unknown said...

..are we in danger for even mentioning it? only there are two tall dudes in long overcoats outside the front door....

please i dont' want to go to Guantanamo.. i've nothing suitable to wear...

fatherkrishna said...

Yep that's right peeps! A global fascist dictatorship is right around the corner... I've so much more to add to this but now is not the time or place... check out the David Icke link on the Reverend Early's Weekly Sermons...