Tuesday 26 December 2006

I've just fallen in love...

I'm not sure whether this thing of beauty is real... surely such a vision of loveliness can't exist in this cold cruel universe...




20.26 p.m. December 26th 2006... From now on this day will be remembered as hallowed. For it was at this very moment, that whilst perusing the wonderful Gnome's Lair , I first laid eyes on The Hi Saturn Navi.




A wonderful hybrid of Sega Saturn, flip up LCD screen, with a karaoke facility, GPS and probably some sort of blowjob facility (OK, in my ideal world it would have...)




Now I thought the Treamcast was the most special piece of Sega modification...






But this?????

I'm keeping this post short because I now have to go and 'crack one off' , such is my level of excitement...





For more information on this wonderful piece of kit look here...

13 comments:

Random J said...

Blow job facility!? *lol*

I would not stick my willy in "that!"

fatherkrishna said...

I would WITHOUT said facility... Jayzus! (That's just too much information isn't it?)
LOL! ;))

Unknown said...

....Yep everything but aforementioned facility.... engineers need to start listening to their customers..... mind you it does look rather attractive stripped of its uniform....

(....lost in reverie....)

fatherkrishna said...

Ah Elderly! Not just me that's 'a bit excited' by it's 'potential' then??
(LOL!)

Random J said...

Nasty bastards! *lol*

gnome said...

(gnome being a nice bastard pops in)

Thanks for the plug Father. Knew you'd like this one...

Oh and a Happy 2007 everyone!

(passes tequila around)

fatherkrishna said...

Gnome! You know I'll alway's flag up your greatness! That's my job!
Happy 2007... I've got some ill youngsters in my house so I'll have to attend to them... staying up all night and having to watch Everton being beat 2-1 by City has proved too much for at least one of my charges...

gnome said...

Hehe... Yep. Read it all in the e-mail... :) Don't worry about 'em youngsters... They allways do fine. Unlike Everton.

Cheers my friend!

Unknown said...

hope ye youngsters are better, missing in action, back now, where are you? life is not the same.... without drink.... and saturn posts...

(slumps into temporary depression...)

fatherkrishna said...

Hello Mr. Elderly where've you been?

I must admit I've been a bit lazy on the old blogging/commenting recently due to festive duties...

are you, like me giving the old drinking a bit of a break?

Makes life a shade duller doesn't it?

Still, my liver, kidneys and waistline will thank me for it!

Somehow a cup of tea and a mince pie is not the same...

gnome said...

I on the other hand believe I've discovered an alternative t oHose Quervo. El jimador 's the name :)

fatherkrishna said...

How you mock us in our sobriety!

T'is not fair... about to have a glass of pop and my second cigarette of the day...

Work tomorrow! Oh The humanity!!!

This has tp be the very worst time of the year for me...

The post Christmas come down...

gnome said...

Don't worry. We're all behind you...

(sitting, slacking, smocking, drinking)

:)