Wednesday 13 December 2006

Father Krishna's Saturn Junkyard is born...


Inspired by the great Tomleecee's 'Dreamcast Junkyard' I have decided to construct a brand new site dedicated to my favourite console of all time. Whilst not the best console in the history of gaming, it is certainly the one I spent my happiest gaming times.


Over the coming weeks and months, I will endeavour to regail you with reviews and news about hardware, software, peripherals and emulation. I will also post my usual brand of shite which, I spew forth on a regular basis! This is random ramblings about all manner of nosense, but I shall eventually lead it back to gaming. On the Saturn. (Cough!)


The site may also enlighten you to facts and information about other consoles and their software, recomended films or music and other stuff.

For a concise history of the Saturn look here. This is something of a work in progress so I'll keep this short and sweet.
Let's hope it eventually fulfils all our Saturn hopes and dreams...