Tuesday 17 April 2007

All Hail The Mighty Caleb!



You know I've been corresponding with Caleb since the mighty Hunyak was a mere acorn. We've chatted about life the universe and everything over the last six months, building up a good friendship, despite the inconvenience of being separated by a vast trans-atlantic gulf! (him residing in 'the land of the free' and me residing in the 'home of the cack' LOL!)


Today, he confirmed what a diamond geezer I always knew he was, when out of the blue a large padded envelope, stuffed with Dreamcast Homebrew games, plopped through my letterbox!


I can't stop for long to tell you about it 'cos I'm off to play with it all! But for now I'd just like to say "Caleb! You Rock!"

2 comments:

Pierre LaStank said...

Indeed that is a nice surprise. I myself have been hoping to come across someone that could answer all of my inane questions of the details of creating discs for my Dreamcast. Nice.

Caleb said...

I am sorry but this has nothing to do with the saturn.

*Deleted*

Just kiddin'.

Anyways some of the disks were from testing trying to get the music in Quake just right and the philips CD-Rs I got for dirt cheap.

So it ain't like I cut off an arm for you or anything.

It was an honor to do such a small thing for a supporter of Sega retro goodness!