Friday 20 July 2007

Schools Out For Summer!



HA! HA! MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Guess what peeps!? I'm off for six weeks! That's right people, six weeks on full pay!
You cannot know the JOY of this day! IT ROCKS!

I don't care about the weather, the climate or the fact that this years weather looks like a monsoon...

I can stay up all night, play games and blog, lie in bed every morning, watch crap on daytime TV, catch up on my DVD collection, drink in the daytime and avoid any sort of housework...

At this point my friends, life looks sweet!

5 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

Good for you! :)

gnome said...

Lucky, lucke Father! Enjoy all 42 days there are to it! Relax a bit too...

fatherkrishna said...

Ah! Life is good! Just been playing Resident Evil on the old Saturn. First time it's seen any action since I started Resident Evil 4 on the Wii. God I love the Saturn! It's hooked up to a massive TV and the graphics look amazing, even after playing the graphically beautiful RE4!

Time to get playing and reviewing methinks!

gnome said...

Happy days, then, huh?

Niiiice...

Random J said...

It's a good thing too. We wouldn't want you to stand on little chairs, fall off and dislocate stuff. :P