Monday 16 February 2009

Sega Saturn shiro! (J's Drum & Bass remix) PV

I'm absolutely thrilled to bring you this particular piece, that was a present from J to me on the occasion of my fortieth birthday. I'd hassled and harangued the poor guy with the concept, until he could bear no more, and this piece of musical brilliance was the end result! It's never been experienced with video before, so this is an extra special gift to us all for the feast of Saturnalia!!!




I urge you to go over to RandomJBlog right now, because there is also remix of Daytona USA - The King Of Speed and also a remix of Sarah Bryant's Theme from VF1, neither of which I could reproduce here!

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to J for all of his many contributions to the 'Yard since it's creation which have included banners, art-work, reviews and music... Here's the great man himself to tell you how the Segata Sanshio Drum & Bass Remix came into being...


"A couple of years ago I did a Drum & bass remix of "Segata Sanshiro"'s theme song" because I was asked to by a disciple of Segata-san. It was great fun to do and was done in complete jest and fun. I figured it should get a music video, so here goes!


Long live Segata Sanshiro. The world truly was not ready for his mighty quiff , Chuck Norris style beatdowns and his dedication to Sega hardware."

5 comments:

マーティン said...

Mash up!

elend said...

Damn, I can't hear anything? Wtf. The video loads and I see imagery, but no sound? I already pressed the little speaker button as well. :(( Help meee...

fatherkrishna said...

Pop over to j's place and you should be able to download the remix onto your PC!

Anonymous said...

100% condensed awesome.

The Plushiest said...

yep...Segata would certainly kick Chuck's beard right off his face.