Tuesday 15 April 2008

My Saturn Collection

Hey Folks, I've finally got round to gathering up my Saturn and Dreamcast games and putting them into some sort of order! Previously, I had them bundled and cluttered in a variety of cupboards, drawers and obscure places, randomly scattered and poorly stored!

Last night, I stayed up 'till a ridiculous hour, gathering my lost children in and alphabeticising them, so that I now have an easily accessible stash of Saturn games! (Pictured on the lower shelf...)

I'll catalogue them here on the 'Yard very soon, but for now just gaze on their glory!

(On a sidenote, grab a copy of the wonderful Games TM magazine if they sell it near you. It's got a six page retrospective on Burning Rangers!!!) =D

7 comments:

elend said...

Wowzers! Nice stack of Dreamcast games as well as Saturn games. I still have some space left in my Ikea Shelf, for many Saturn games to come. Japanese ones that is. The big PAL packages don't fit ANYWHERE in my room. I have severe problems storing them.

Damn I gotta move out of my parent's home... -_-;

Oh and fuck. I need that Retrogamers mag! I actually want to subscribe to it, but I don't have a credit card and they don't seem to reply to my mails begging for PayPal payment. Bullocks! :/

NebachadnezzaR said...

Damn, that's a nice collection! Too bad it's too blurry to read the titles, you'll really need to catalogue them. But damn... you sir are a true Saturn fan! =D

elend said...

Whoa! Speaking of collections...

I just bought a lot of 113 japanese Saturngames for 400 EUR incl. shipping. That's less than 4 EUR for a game, and there are quite some nice ones within the batch. Can't wait for them to arrive..

fatherkrishna said...

congratulations elend! What a scoop!

I'm going to do it soon Neba (the majority have already been posted once, but I do need to update...

NebachadnezzaR said...

OMFG!!!111oneoneone

113 games? 400 eur??? WTF????

I think that's twice the games on my collection! o_O

My fucking gawd... You got to take some pictures of that, I NEED to see them.

NebachadnezzaR said...

Damn... Will you ever get the time to play them all? :P

elend said...

Of course not. I am merely a collector. :p