Monday 18 June 2007

Namie Amuro - Digital Dance Mix

I think I've found a new Japanese Saturn game to obsess over. You may have noticed a small video on the sidebar, which I sneaked in recently, from The Daily Motion website. I found it when I was looking for Segata Sanshiro material to permanently display. Namie Amuro has been huge in Japan for some years now, following a solo career, after splitting from teen girl band Super Monkeys... I first heard about her from the wonderful Elderly Gamer, and I suggest you high tail it over to his place to find out more...

http://xboxmeagain.blogspot.com/2007/02/namie-amuro-baby-dont-cry.html

Sorry about the huge link thing there, but I only know how to type when posting video...

Any way, from what I can gather, Digital Dance Mix gave Japanese fans the chance to dress her up and choose her dance moves, whilst having a 360 degree camera control... Meaning you can zoom around back and watch her shake her tush...

I'm currently trying to find a place to purchase this game, and don't be surprised if I make a few more thousand Digital Dance Mix posts before the years out!

6 comments:

gnome said...

I'd check a couple of reviews before buying anything if I were you...

Unknown said...

(runs and hugs FK....)

thank you for the link, you beautiful big baldy heade.......

(notices mrs FK... deepens voice...acts macho, folds arms nods head)

as i was saying...... I can't for the live of me understand why we would want to see her tush shake...
... yep....

beats me....

fatherkrishna said...

LOL! Gnome!? Why break the habit of a life time? Impulsive buying is my forte!

Elderly! The link is more than deserved! Why you are the fount of all knowledge!

Namie = Wahey!!!

NebachadnezzaR said...

Oh Father, you and your obscure games...

Good luck trying to find this one, i searched a bit and it doesn't look easy.

Then i searched a bit more and found a "not-so-legal" version of it, but i'm not really interested. It's not really my kind of game, or music. My music collection is made of 99% metal.

Now, if there was an Iron Maiden game for the Saturn...(remembers the horrible Ed Hunter for the pc)...no, wait! I wouldn't buy that either!

For the moment Winamp is rockin with Maiden, a little of Dimmu Borgir and some Marduk in between, so you'll have to excuse me. Good night everyone :)

Animated AF said...

From what I've heard, this game is nothing more than a tech demo with no real gameplay as such. What you see in the video is probably all you get. Besides, the music is bloody terrible. The Virtua Fighter kids moment in there is funny though.

Random J said...

Namie Amuro's music was all pretty much shit until 2002, 2003 when she went all R&B on us.