Tuesday 26 June 2007

Everyone's a Winner Baby!



So sang cheesey 70's disco band Hot Chocolate. Whilst that may not be strictly true, there is a winner in the house and by Crikey! It's me! Your very own Father Krishna!


You may recall a recent post on the ever wonderful Racketboy and his Third Anniversary. He ran a competition to advertise his site on your site. So I did one, from the heart! I love Racketboy and his Retro Gaming site.


I was quite happy to draw attention to his place, 'cos it rocks! However, it so happens that my particular article was the best, so I've won the competition!!!!


I get the Mr. Robot title from its developers! I'll be posting a review of it here, even though its not a Saturn title. (That's fair enough isn't it?)


Happy Days!

7 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

Congratulations Father!

After all the love (<3)* you've showed about racketboy and his site, not just for the contest but since you created this blog, you definitely deserved to win.

Now, enjoy your game. As for me, my next import beauty is a little late, but don't fear, i'm gonna try something instead and if the title is worthy enough i'll talk about it.

gnome said...

Congratulations Father! Enjoy the game my friend!

(sits and waits for the review)

NebachadnezzaR said...

Forgot something:

*It's supposed to be a heart :)

Unknown said...

congratulations Fk... party....!!!

(wheels in crateload of beer....)

whose turn is it to hire the strippers?

NebachadnezzaR said...

What, crates of lap-dancers?

gnome said...

Just make sure they don't end up in my place again. Even though crates are way easier to store them in...

fatherkrishna said...

Thanks for your kind comments guys!

I'll phone the Cos Play stripping agency now!

*Cracks a beer!*