Thursday 20 November 2008

More Segata Sanshiro Merchandise

Woo yay.

Bought another batch of Sega Saturn merchandise. Most of it has to do with our great king Segata Sanshiro. First of all, though, I want to introduce you to this weird Sega Saturn branded... thing. I actually don't know what it is, or what it does. I assume you can store... things in it. Maybe CDs? It's very soft and has a little strap to carry it around with you. Very weird, yet interesting.



Then there's this great Segata Sanshiro... plush puppet. It's approximately 30 cm tall and very soft, so you can cuddle it as much as you want. On the back he carries a Sega Saturn, because I guess he's currently on training. There's this nice detail actually on that little cardboard label: This puppet came in varations. There are two with a half smiling mouth and 3 others with an angry (!) mouth. Also his arm positions seem different from puppet to puppet. Of course I need them all now.



With the puppet came this really cool and tiny Segata Sanshiro cell phone strap. You can put it on your cell phone and when doing so, you are most probably the coolest person in your country. It's very detailed, very nice painted and Segata Sanshiro looks really angry. Last but not least there's this incredible Segata Sanshiro t-shirt. This one actually got quite expensive (around 35 EUR), but it's totally worth it. It came with the original factory sealed plastic bag and features one big and many small Segata Sanshiros on the front accompanied by the Segata Sanshiro title. Who wouldn't love to wear that every day?



4 comments:

Animated AF said...

I want that plush toy. Badly.

NebachadnezzaR said...

That plush is so cute, I want one!

elend said...

Haha Gagaman, nice Wind and Water avatar. I ordered one for me as well. -> http://i35.tinypic.com/24lverr.gif

And yeah, that plus Segata is really great. Now I only need the rest of them..

fatherkrishna said...

"It's approximately 30 cm tall and very soft, so you can cuddle it as much as you want."

I need one! I want to cuddle Segata Sanshiro!