Friday 9 October 2009

New Apparel Anyone?

The Tokyo Game Show is slowly wrapping up and the first user submitted pictures from the TGS hallways appeared on the web. Usually I am not that interested in modern gaming anymore, but when I saw two pictures in particular I was quite shocked! Apparently there are two new Sega Saturn t-shirts being released by COSPA and good lord, do they look gorgeous or what?! With a price tag of 3,045 Japanese Yen they are not what I'd call "cheap", yet I feel the incredibly powerful urge to actually buy them. All three of them! Three? Yes, the second shirt (picture down there) is actually coming in two colors. A weirdo turquoise color and the more classic and gorgeous bordeaux on white (what's up with all that french in the colors?).

If you plan to buy those shirts, then you have two possibilities. Visit the COSPA site, (there's an "english guide" here) try your luck and see if they ship overseas. Or place an order through the Shopping Mall Japan service, which lets you bid on japanese auctions, as well as making purchases in japanese online shops! Good luck.

YOU MUST PLAY THE SEGA SATURN!

Oh and btw! They do have equally great Mega Drive Shirts as well!

6 comments:

Barry the Nomad said...

HOT shirts. I love the YOU MUST PLAY THE SEGA SATURN! shirt. Reminds me of THIS IS COOL and WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

WELCO
METOT
HENEX
TLEVEL

gameofyou said...

That's awesome! I resorted to having my own Saturn sweatshirts made (a while back) because I couldn't find anything online.
http://www.GamingEnterprisesInc.com/temp/Saturn_Sweat.jpg

It's just a small embroidered logo. I will definately try to pick up one of these tees.

gameofyou said...

Ehh, my link got cut off. There should be a ".jpg" after the "Saturn_Sweat".

Greg said...

How great is that?!

fatherkrishna said...

I've no idea how to get one of these, I looked but could not find out how to get one... Idiot's guide plase...

Unknown said...

San sen yen is actually a good price for a tee shirt in Japan. But I wonder what the shipping is...