Monday 18 February 2008

Yet Another Saturn Flyer Resource

I'll never get tired of Sega Saturn releated merchandise / promo stuff. I came across the great Gamengai Site recently and noticed that they hoard quite a vast amount (over 200) of Sega Saturn related flyer scans. You may browse them all and bask in the perfection of great Saturn related artworks. I guess you won't be able to understand a thing, since they are all japanese, but who cares. Many of them look really gorgeous and often show cover artworks in all their glory.

Go, check them out! Gamengai has a lot more to offer, too. Their content ranges from translated interviews, scans of random Omake (bonus) stuff and informations to many Saturn games as well. So everyone should visit that page at least once a month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei, this is neat. Since you can make flyer on your own, that would mean I can make a lot of
Saturn Flyer Resource by myself :-)

Thanks for the Gamengai link!

fatherkrishna said...

Testing, testing...

fatherkrishna said...

Finally!!!! I've been trying to comment on this damn fine post for days! BLOGGER! I HATE YOU!

What a truly brilliant find elend! I've poured over those beautiful images again and again...

My favourite is the Dynamite Deka flyer... The worst? Virtual Hydlide (but then I hate the game...)

Thank you elend for furnishing us with such a wonderful resource...

And there's a whole section on the Dreamcast too!!!!