Thursday 10 July 2008

Sega Saturn Consumer Brochures

Just a little update. I scanned in more of some random Sega Saturn consumer brochures I found / bought recently. Two are unfortunately in german and thus probably not so open to you, but hey, they feature very colorful pictures at least. One in particular features quite a nice design and a super gorgeous product shot of a Sega Saturn. I can only recommend it. The one brochure in english, is making my eyes cry, though. Dunno what the designers thought when designing it.

Apart from giving you a very nostalgic feeling, some brochures even show you some never released games on the Saturn, which is both sad and interesting. The rest is your usual marketing blah blah, which I probably would have loved back then. "What, 500.000 polygons per second? This must be the best machine ever!"

Oh and btw, this time I can't be arsed to put them in a PDF file, so you've got to browse all those JPG files. But I hope you have something like ACDSee installed. Sorry!

2 comments:

fatherkrishna said...

Why you've nothing to be sorry for my dear Eland, as you've just regailed us with more Saturn loveliness! I've just saved them to my desktop and will spend the evening perusing them!

Sorry for not commenting earlier, but I've become used to the traffic here slowing down.

I'm just over a week away from my six week vacation, so I'll get back to more regular updates when I've got some more time on my hands...

Until then, well done my friend! Great post!!

NebachadnezzaR said...

You're really doing a great job keeping the site alive, elend, unlike other lazy bastards like..hu-hum...a certain nebachasomething...

Sorry guys, but with so much next-gen goodness I haven't touched my Saturn for what seems like ages now...Yeah, it's terrible, I know...