Wednesday 28 March 2007

Confirmation.


Well, at least it confirmation if you can read Swedish. I can't. Not a lick. Not much call for it around here. But there are apparently other people out there that can (how quaint!). Anywho... I had mentioned in a comment to another posting here on the scenic and lovely SJY that there was indeed going to be a release of an all new NiGHTS into Dreams on the Wii. After posting that comment, I began to read in other places that this was perhaps going to be a sad sad April Fools Day joke. However, if our Swedish friends are to be believed, the rumor (or rumour to my oddly accented friends) is true: http://kotaku.com/gaming/nights/nights-sequel-confirmed-247480.php

I tend to believe this as the Swedes have never given me cause to think that they are lying. Some of my favorite people are Swedish. Now where is that chicken...


3 comments:

fatherkrishna said...

Ah! C'est excellent! Bonjour cher Pierrre, sava?

No I've not gone bonkers I'm saying hello to our latest French correspondent Mosieur Pierre La Stank, who is bearing glad tidings of great joy!

In fact I better welcome him officially...

Unknown said...

it just has to be true... erm... Abba....

fatherkrishna said...

And lets not forget the content of this most excellent post! NiGHTS for the Wii! Deep Joy!!!!