Thursday 6 December 2007

Anniversary fit NiGHTS wallpapers

Ah, isn't it wonderful? The Saturn Junkyard, the very retro gaming blog you are reading right now, has grown old, wacky, hopelessly SEGA obsessed and popular, while still clinging to the rather obscure belief that Segata Sanshiro will someday return and bring a Saturn console to every kid over 30. So, while we are all waiting for the big online party FK promised, here are some beautiful NiGHTS into Dreams wallpapers to gawk at (or even to download). Happy Birthday oh Saturn Junkyard! Thank you Father!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I especially love that first picture. It doesn't look like your usual bad nineties renderartwork, which were very popular back then. It still looks high quality. Kinda timeless.

But I must admit, that I don't like Nights too much. I just... don't get it. It's too fast, I don't actually see where I am flying and.. well..

Ross said...

Happy birthday, Junkyard! The top wallpaper is top-class! Is it just me, or does the bottom one kinda, sorta, maybe look a bit like Miami Beach?

fatherkrishna said...

Why thank you dearest of Gnomes. A most wonderful post and the wallpapers are gorgeous!

Hello Elend, a new post about your creative genius is on it's way. Hope you liked the last one...

Hi Ross! Always great to have you here. Don't forget to stop by for the party on the 14th...

Miami Beach you say? I have fond memories of Miami beach...

gnome said...

:)