Wednesday 17 September 2008

FUCK YEAH! The Virtua Fighter Jacket


Ebay is the best thing in the world. Where else can you buy a Virtua Fighter Jacket? I don't know too many places. So, I sniped this wonderful, incredible, lightweight and golden Virtua Fighter Jacket, which was probably some kind of prize in a contest once. Sadly I don't know too much about it and apart from the Virtua Fighter print on the back and a Sega Saturn logo on the front, it doesn't give any hints. I'd love to know how many of those have been produced, how people were able to grab those, back then and if it was for sale or a prize in a contest.

And well, of course I won't wear that jacket, since I fear being beaten up on the streets.

6 comments:

NebachadnezzaR said...

Only you to get this kind of things, elend. Only you :)

"of course I won't wear that jacket, since I fear being beaten up on the streets."

My thoughts, precisely xD

Anonymous said...

Haha, that jacket is awesome! Only on ebay ;)

Anonymous said...

That rocks! I was just thinking about getting a sweater made with a sega logo.

Anonymous said...

That is glorious ...

Anonymous said...

My God. The mixed feelings! That has to be one of the ugliest jackets I have ever seen in my life, yet it's also the most beautiful. How dare yee twist thy nipples!

fatherkrishna said...

I'd wear it and I'd wear it with pride... I'd even be prepared to take a beating for it... although I believe that particular jacket might be magically empowered with Virtua Fighter skills and you could beat off all agressors with the kung fu of Kage Maru...